Team Elite Minimum Responsibilities:
NOTE: Effective as of Jan. 2002, updated Sept. 2005, & subject to change without notice
1. New members start by making a one-year exclusive commitment to the JOAD program. (The team year starts October 1st and ends Septrember 30th the following year) Thereafter, each member must not miss more than two training sessions per year, exclusive of the summer months. Special exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for those members living out of state or having an unusually long drive time, or other circumstances.
2. Team members must maintain membership in the National Archery Association of the United States (NAA).
3. Required to enter at least two state sanctioned shoots a year, with at least one being sponsored by AUSA.
4. Members are required to keep team clothing, including those purchased directly, in clean appearance at all times, and to wear Team shirts to all classes, tournaments, demonstrations, and team functions (except Team Night).
5. Members are required to keep current their entries into the Team Practice Log after ALL practices.
6. Youth members must maintain a "C" average (or equivalent) in each school subject on every report card issued throughout the school year. Your parent will monitor this. An adverse report to the team coach or manager, and/or a request from your parent may result in temporary removal from the team and loss of team benefits.
7. Adhere to the Athlete Code of Conduct.
8. Maintain an average score, as monitored by the team manager or head coach, equal to +/- 10% of your current rank in both practice events and tournaments. Exceptions will be made for athletes with or recovering from injuries.
9. Be part of the Team-E Mentor Program and share your knowledge with others on the Junior Team.
10. Assist Coaches/ Instructors, if called upon during regular training sessions, and also the Team Manager as needed.
11. Attend 3 of 4 Team-E meetings each month, and assist as needed in club sponsored fund raising activities and tournaments.
ABOUT TEAM NIGHT:
Starting October 2007 every Thursday evening from 6:30 to 8:30pm is designated "Team Night". The First and Third Thursday's shall consist of individual form training and scoring. The second and forth Thursday's shall be dedicated to "member practice" - an opportunity for team members to practice their skills on their own and at no cost.
Please Note: Since the range is always open for public use (including walk-ins), team members do not have exclusive use of the range during designated team nights. ArcheryUSA will make every effort possible to not book parties during team time.