- How to Qualify
To qualify for Team Elite you:
1. Must be a member of the Elite Archers JOAD program for at least the three months prior to your qualifying score.
Special exceptions may be possible with Team- E member board approval for JOAD members transferring in from other JOAD clubs.
2. Must shoot a qualifying score(s).**
3. Athletes and their parents must sign a Team-E Agreement and Athlete Code of Conduct.
Special Note: Athletes coached by independent outside private coaches are prohibited from team membership.
ADULT Division – NAA Senior Archery Training (SAT) Program:
1. Adults must shoot a qualifying score.**
2. Athletes must sign a Team-E Agreement and Athlete Code of Conduct.
1. Athletes coached by independent outside private coaches are prohibited from team membership.
2. Members of a college archery club or team are prohibited from team membership.
ABOUT RE-QUALIFYING EACH YEAR**
Joad and Adult members must re-qualify each year for membership to the team. In order to re-qualify, current members below the rank of Olympian or Grand Master Archer, must shoot their original qualifying score, and do so at least one time during the month of September with the following exceptions:
1. Those ranked JOAD Olympian and above, must shoot a score of at least 270 points during that same timeperiod.
2. Adults ranked Grand Master Archer must shoot a score of 270 for recurve and 280 for compound during that same timeperiod.